Washing your Magnetic product:
- You can wash your magnetic product in the washing machine.
- Recommended to use the Delicate (or equivalent) setting on your machine.
- We recommend that you air dry your magnetic product, but dryers can be used as well.
Thank you for purchasing our striking and outstanding "BEST BANDAGES." Be assured that they will do a tremendous job and improve the performance of your horse.
Applying "The Best" bandages:
- When applying the bandage, utilize the two middle straps first. Don't be afraid to put them on snug.
- Then apply the first and last velcro straps.
- After a dew days of utilization, they will take the shape of the leg beautifully.
- You do not need to use liniment, these bandages were designed to save on liniment.
General Use of your Magnetic Pad:
- Use North Polarity (when the label side is up) for healing and soothing.
- Use South Polarity (when the label side is down) for stimulation and circulation.
Specialized Use for "Human" Magnetic Pads:
- It isn't always an exact science. If you find that the polarity you are using is not working for you, try switching sides.
- If the new polarity achieves results, stay there, if not you can go back!
- Sometimes switching back and forth will do the trick.
- Call us for advice!